- Digital Living one month ago
- Home Is Where the Care Is one year ago
- Should a Manager Be Humble? one year ago
- How to Get the Spanish Economy into Fighting Shape one year ago
- The Golden Rule as Good Business 4 years ago
- Antonio Argandoña: "How Virtuous Must a Good Manager Be?" 6 years ago
Antonio Argandoña is professor of economics and holds the “La Caixa” Chair of Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance in the IESE Business School at the University of Navarra. He is a member of the Royal Academy of Economics and Finance, chairperson of the Professional Ethics committee of the Catalan Economics Association, and a member of the Anti-Corruption Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce (Paris) and of the committee on Standardization in Ethical Management of Aenor (Madrid).