- Can a 'New Deal' Strengthen Journalism’s Civic Functions? 4 months ago
- Coronavirus ‘Infodemic’ under the Microscope one year ago
- Reuters’ 2019 Digital News Report Reveals Less Trust than Ever in Media 2 years ago
- Rasmus Kleis Nielsen: "Digital media are becoming more important every year" 6 years ago
- Rasmus Kleis Nielsen: "U.S. tech gets more political worldwide" 6 years ago
Rasmus Kleis Nielsen (PhD, Columbia University) is Associate Professor of Political Communication at Roskilde University and Director of Research at the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism at the University of Oxford. His research focuses on political campaigns, the use of new digital technologies, and changes in the international news media. Ground Wars: Personalized Communication in Political Campaigns (Princeton University Press, 2012) is his most recent book.
Read "U.S. tech gets more political worldwide", by Rasmus Kleis Nielsen.
STI interviewed Rasmus Kleis Nielsen in june 2015 regarding to the publication of "2015 Reuters Institute Digital News Report". Read the interview here.